For more information on golf, visit www.golfsanktjohann.at.
Enjoy teeing off on the green with the unique panorama of the beautiful Tennengebirge mountains in view. This is your golf holiday in idyllic Salzburger Land.
A golf holiday in Salzburger Land offers the perfect conditions for you to improve your handicap and practice the perfect tee shot against a breathtaking mountain backdrop. The Golfhotel Brückenwirt in St. Johann im Pongau is located in the centre of 12 golf courses in Salzburger Land, from which you can choose with the Golf Alpin Card.
Try out the different golf facilities and benefit from the variety on a golf holiday in Salzburg.
- 9-hole courses
- 18-hole courses
- 36-hole courses
- Driving ranges with tee boxes
- Putting greens
- Bunker training
- Various terrain formations with undulating courses, flowing waters, etc.
- Free golf on both 9-hole Orange & Blue Courses
- and much more
As a guest at the Hotel Brückenwirt you enjoy numerous advantages. Experience a unique golf holiday with us in St. Johann im Pongau.
- Free golf
on both 9-hole Orange & Blue Courses
- Time off
Reservation of tee times at the reception
- Tee time
Reservation & Advice at the reception
- Individual lessons
in German and English with pre-reservation
- Children's golf
Coach lesson with pre-reservation
- Attraktive Specials
viele attraktive Specials für Brückenwirt-Gäste
Unser Golfplatz ist (auch für Nichtgolfer) perfekt für ein Firmengolfturnier geeignet
für Ihr Golf-Equipment
As a guest of our hotel, you are not only in the centre of 12 top golf courses in Austria, but we also offer delightful packages at the hotel itself. With the special golf packages, you will become a true professional during the day, while pampering yourself in the mornings and evenings at the Hotel Brückenwirt. The perfect combination of golfing on the green, exquisite dining and unique wellness moments at the hotel makes for an all-round feel-good holiday in St. Johann im Pongau, Salzburger Land.
The Open Golf facility consists of two 9 hole golf courses. The golf course is designed for all golfers due to the two different courses. Beginners find their ideal playing surface on the Orange Course, club golfers on the Blue Course. Members appreciate the short drive time to the golf course - the manageable playing time allows for particularly relaxing after-work rounds. In addition, the course is conveniently located and can therefore be reached quickly from Sankt Johann. While golfing, you can enjoy a magnificent view of the imposing Tennengebirge mountain range.
Par 54 Golf Course
- "Pay & Play" (without membership and without course licence)
- Improving the short game for golfers
- Gaining course experience for beginners
- Hits and greens with lengths between 70 and 200 m
- Dress code = légère
- Golf Club Goldegg: 15 min drive
- Golf Club Bad Gastein: 35 min drive
- Golf Club Radstadt: 30 min drive
- Europa Sportregion Zell am See - Kaprun (36 holes):
40 min drive
- Golfclub Urslautal, Saalfelden-Maria Alm (18 holes):
50 min drive
- Golfclub Schladming (extra charge): 50 min drive
- Golfclub Lungau, St. Michael: 60 min drive
- Golfclub Mittersill - Stuhlfelden (18 holes):
60 min drive
- Golfclub Salzburg - Gut Brandlhof, Saalfelden:
60 min drive
- Golfclub Salzburg - Championcourse Eugendorf:
60 min drive
- Golf and Countryclub Salzburg Klessheim:
50 min drive
- Golfclub Mondsee: 60 min drive
Have you ever tried golfing on the ISS ATMOS XL golf simulator?
Open daily from 08:00 - 21:00
Reservations, as well as check-ins and check-outs at reception or on 06412 / 4259
|First 30 minutes (until 4pm)||Euro 10,00|
|First 30 minutes (from 4pm)||Euro 15,00|
|Each additional 30 minutes||+ Euro 10,00|