Whatever excursion options you desire in Salzburg: You are guaranteed to find it in Salzburger Land.
You are planning an incentive trip and are still looking for a good seminar hotel? Take a closer look at our programme!
City and mountain - the unique town of St. Johann offers many possibilities for social programmes. Whether an excursion to the Lichtenstein gorge, a guided hike, a visit to the ice cave ... we will find the right incentive programme for everyone.
Planning the social programmes.
We are happy to help!
You already have an idea for a supporting programme, but you don't know where and how to implement it? The Brückenwirt reception team will be happy to help you with the planning around the seminar.
at the Hotel Brückenwirt
Culinary delights at the Seminarhotel Brückenwirt are our special concern. Entertaining evenings and interesting brain food during the seminars must be well prepared. Therefore, there are numerous culinary highlights with us from our region St. Johann.
During the seminar:
- Sweet or spicy breaks
- Brain Food - the doping for the brain in the form of nuts and dried fruits on the tables (core energy nuts)
- Healthy Snack - e.g.. e.g. vegetable sticks with dip or a fruit basket
As a successful rounding off to the seminar:
- Business Lunch with regional delicacies
- Fine Dinner in the restaurant or on the terrace
- Finger Food as a reception or at the end of the event
After work is done
The bar at the Brückenwirt - Small but nice
You can relax with a drink after work. Take a seat at our bar and let the informative seminar days come to an end.
We have a wide selection of wines, schnapps from the region and other spirits. Cheers at the Brückenwirt!
Our offer for you
for seminar guests & leaders
- Hotel of the **** category with 110 beds
- Key transfer and check-in on request directly in the bus
- Personal greeting with welcome drink
- Comfortable non-smoking rooms with bath/shower, WC, SAT-TV, hairdryer, room safe, telephone, mostly balcony, free W-LAN
- Gourmet breakfast with organic corner
- À la carte restaurant "Die Stube"
- Austrian and international cuisine
- Large dining room with seating for 120
- Coffee and ice cream specialities
- Coloured animation programme
- Free entrance to our sauna and recreation area "Fit & Fun" (sauna, steam bath, aroma grotto, fitness centre with cardio equipment)
- Use of our swimming pool for bathing pleasure at any time of the year
- Massages and solarium (for a fee)
- Comfortable house bar
- Large coach parking
- Free internet terminals in the reading room and free WLAN throughout the hotel
Like to organise
we for you
- Dance & heritage evenings
- Guided Hiking tours
- Yodelling courses as teambuilding
- Brettljause on an alpine pasture
- Tour guide for your excursion destinations...
- Excursions with sightseeing and tickets
- Sports programmes (golfing, biking, rafting, canyoning, tandem flights...)